Indium CW-807 | SN 995 | Lead Free | No Clean | Wire Solder
CW-807 is Indium Corporation’s best selling flux-cored wire primarily because it is compatible with all Indium Corporation no-clean solder pastes, wave fluxes, and all common soft solder alloys. It also solders very well while still meeting the most recent requirements of J-STD-004B type ROL0. CW-807 contains less than 500 ppm total halogen, so it can be considered halogen-free by both J-STD-004B and JEITA ET-7304. CW-807 passes the more stringent Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR) and Electromigration (ECM) requirements of J-STD-004 revision B, therefore the no-clean residue will be electronically safe for virtually all applications. Also when properly configured,* cored wire with CW-807 yields superior results in automated soldering operations, including laser soldering.
- Composition: Sn63 Pb37 – Flux %: 1.8 to 2.5% – Weight: 1lbs Spool
- Halogen-free per J-STD-004B* To be halogen-free per J-STD-004B, the formula must contain less than 500ppm of any kind of halogen, ionic or nonionically bonded chlorine, bromine, or fluorine. This is new to J-STD-004B since fluxes that conform to the original J-STD-004 or J-STD-004A may still contain halogens that only disassociate at soldering temperatures, but leave a residue that contains ionic halogen.
- Light-colored, low-smoking, rosin-containing flux Rosin, modified rosins, and resins contribute to enhanced heat stability and reliability. However, in some cases, rosins and resins may interfere with probe-testability.
- Tested compatibility with Hot Air Solder Leveled (HASL), Immersion Silver, Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG), and Organically Solder Preserved (OSP) Copper surfaces.
- Tested for use with all common lead-free and tin-lead alloys, including: SAC305; SAC105; SAC0307; SACm™; 96.5Sn/3.5Ag; 63Sn/37Pb; 60Sn/40Pb; 93.5Pb/5Sn/1.5Ag; Indalloy® 227; Indalloy® 254; silver-free tin-copper plus additive alloys, such as Indium Corporation’s Sn995; and many others.
Don’t see the product your looking for? We Offer a wide range of additional Indium Wire Solder not listed on our site. Contact us for more information or to place a specialized order.