Durafuse™ LT is a novel solder paste mixed-alloy system for low-temperature reflow processes which require high drop shock reliability. Durafuse™ LT is made up of a low-melting In-containing alloy and higher-melting SAC alloy. The SnInAg alloy initiates joint fusion while the SAC alloy provides enhanced strength and durability. Durafuse™ LT is ideal for high-reliability applications, which utilize thermally sensitive components.Contact us for pricing and alloy/particle size selection.
- Excellent drop shock reliability—comparable to SAC
- Reflow below 210°C
- Melting temperature above 180°C
- Good mechanical shear strength up to 150–165°C
- Good thermal and electrical conductivity
- Not as brittle as other low temperature solder pastes